Everything you need to survive!
Ok, maybe not everything, but at the very least it will help keep you hydrated and prove a handy companion in any survival situation.
Handcrafted in Santa Cruz, CA.
16 oz. wide mouth food grade heat-resistant glass canning jar
20 ft. of mold/mildew resistant 550-pound load rated quick drying paracord. Made in the U.S.A.
Constructed with a 16 ounce wide mouth mason jar and one 20 ft piece of super strong, 550lb Paracord. The hand-wrapped sleeves and integrated, hand-knotted handle create a remarkably comfortable and sturdy grip while insulating your favorite beverage. The ergonomic design and durable, easy-to-clean glass feel at home in your hands and ready for adventure anywhere.
• Pure tasty beverages - Glass does not leach or absorb flavors
• Compatible with all standard Regular Mouth Mason Jar lids and accessories
• Durable and easy to clean
• Dishwasher safe
• Quick drying
• Mold/Mildew resistant
• Fade resistant colors
• Large mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
• Non-slip and insulating grip
• Rigid and sturdy knotted handle
Here are a few tips on how to care for your Khordz Drinkware.
• Khordz mugs are made from soda lime glass. It is strong but not impervious to rapid temperature changes (thermal shock) or impact.
• 550 paracord is a durable and strong cord intended for outdoor use. It has a manufactures rated breaking strength of 550 pounds and a working load rating of 55 pounds. These limits should not be exceeded.
• Be sure to wash in the dishwasher or with warm soapy before first use of your mug.
• The paracord handle and sleeve on all Khordz mugs are integrated together with the jar and are not designed to come apart. (It should only be untied if you really need it) Should you find your self in this situation, please share, you may be eligible for a free replacement!
• Khordz mugs are dishwasher-safe (top shelf), or they can be hand-washed with dish soap and warm water and non-abrasive brush or sponge.
• Khordz mugs should not be put in the freezer, placed in or filled with boiling water. Do not expose to rapid changes in temperature. Glass will become hot if filled with hot liquids and should not come directly in contact with skin. Liquid hot enough to burn you should not be consumed from a Khordz mug. Do not place in flame or on a heating element. Do not over fill (hight then the top of the paracord sleeve). Always inspect your mug for cracks and chips before use. If any damage is found discontinue use immediately. Click here to learn about our up-cycling program - ReKhordz!
Follow and share your adventures with us!
Everything you need to survive! Ok, maybe not everything, but at the very least it will help keep you hydrated and prove a handy companion...View full product details
Sing up for our mailing list and be the fist to hear about new products and promotions!